Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,317   Posts: 1,536,764   Online: 1076

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Lumedyne batteries (25)

Hi I am in need of some help.
    I own a Lumedyne pack system Model 244 50 to 200 W/S
    The batteries died on my and I was wondering if I can replace the battery pack with some thing else ,like one large battery the original battery packs are model 25 it uses 18 1.2 Volt 1200mAh C Nikel Cadmium rechargeable batteries.
    My question is can I replace it with a 32 V battery?
    Thanks
    Gustavo Castilla
    We are not moved by things ,
    but by the views we take of them.
    Epictitus.
    My site
    My flicker page
    Facebook
    Contact

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by castilg
    Hi I am in need of some help.
    I own a Lumedyne pack system Model 244 50 to 200 W/S
    The batteries died on my and I was wondering if I can replace the battery pack with some thing else ,like one large battery the original battery packs are model 25 it uses 18 1.2 Volt 1200mAh C Nikel Cadmium rechargeable batteries.
    My question is can I replace it with a 32 V battery?
    Thanks
    Not unless you want to blow the circuits. 18 1.2 volt cells is 21.6 volts, sending 32 volts will likely fry something. ITCElectronics.com has good prices on NiCad cells, I'd give them a try first.
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin