Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,596   Online: 992

Shooter
    Medium Format

Wireless flash slave for Rolleiflex?

Hey guys,

Just looked at the thread for Recoomdation flash unit below and though I might of found out what I needed. however it's not quit.. So., I want to investigate the possibilty of wireless slave unit for shooting Rollieflex. However Rollei's don't have a hot shoe, just a sync plug. Does any anyone have a suggestion for wireless kicker for this kind of set up? I have a sunpak that has the ability to channel in any type of wireless unit. Trying to put together a portable flash kit. adding..more specifically wireless flash transmitter.

ToddB
    Last edited by ToddB; 02-19-2014 at 09:37 AM. Click to view previous post history.

MDR
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Get a flash bracket and you can use any hotshoe mounted unit as long as it has a sync cord that is.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I just plug my CyberSunc transmitter into the sync port using a cord, and tape the CS to the side of the camera. Works fine.

Kent in SD

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Is it from Paul Buff site? Trigger tranmitter?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The trigger doesn't really matter.

I did this with the CTR-301p
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/8505870...-9A3zzx-dc5uJn

edit: except for the sync speeds. Some do better than others. the 301p can sync pretty high. You also have to worry about the flash duration too.
    Last edited by mweintraub; 02-21-2014 at 12:48 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    How do activate the flash with no trigger?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin