Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,114   Online: 961

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Images
    Dave, you might want to check with Michael Frye at michael**at**michaelfrye.com. I recall he purchased one of those some time back, though I believe he uses a Norman set-up for most of his night-time work.

Regarding the whacko-whacko bird, sounds like classic red-shafted flicker behavior. The most common way to discourage them is putting one of those plastic great horned owls in the vicinity. They use them in the National Parks with some success to keep woodpeckers from hanging around poking holes in things or, even just doing their best garage band imitation.

13 Critchley Avenue, PO Box 36, Monteith Ont, P0K1P0
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy
    John,
    Use a paintball gun for the cat, If he comes home with some bright paint splashed on him maybe his humans won't allow him out of the house.
    If he is a stray the sting may teach him he's not wanted.
    Hehehe - I tried that Shaggy - I could have filmed the results for Americas funniest....there were paintballs EVERYWHERE except on the cats. I can knock a dime off a fencepost at a 100 yards with my muzzleloader, but that &^$%# paintball gun was enough to make me have a beer!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Someone is selling one of these over at photo.net for $31 plus shipping.

Not affiliated, but this my be a good chance to get one for cheaper than new....
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin