Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,985   Posts: 1,523,937   Online: 944

Shooter
    Medium Format

New Flash Bracket!!

I just purchased a "Custom Brackets" (CB Digital-T) $58... Its just one of those off camera flash brackets that has a swivel top for you flash. For going to Horizontal to Vertical and keep the flash up top....

Beautiful, all metal contruction... Very fluid movment on the flash arm. Locks in place, either way. Nice, padded grip and has mutiple flash mounting points to keep the flash directly centered above the lens.... (not sure if that is necessary)..

Anyway, I am sure it will handle my Nikon 35mm and my Mamiya C330 and probably my newly aquired Pentax 645....

Its the nicest bracket I have ever seen..

http://www.custombrackets.com/script...?idproduct=111

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've been using their QRS-35-H for quite a while now for 35mm - a great bracket!
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin