Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,808   Posts: 1,581,490   Online: 1093

Shooter
    Large Format

nuArc CU71 (Platemaking Lamp)

Greetings.

I am a newbie to this forum and I would like to post a thread about exposure lighting unit of a platemaker used in Printing Press Industry.

I have acquired used nuARc Fliptop Platemaker for Graphic Arts Printing. Delivered to me without manual or technical references but was able to operate it through some experiece operator I consulted.

I am looking for an alternative exposure lamp for the nuArc CU71 used by the nuArc model FT40LN.

An expensive 8000W Xenon Helical (5 loops) is the lamp we were using since.

Are there any alternative lamp cheaper for this kind of model? Could I use newer lamps unlike the helical type? Could I also use different and lower wattages that could also produce the required number of exposure unit with this model? How will it work?

Any help from you would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Your best bet is to call Nu Arc themselves and ask them about your unit, they have an excellent CS center and technical deparment. I doubt anybody here has enough experience with these units, most of us use the 26-1k for printing.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin