Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,952   Posts: 1,586,004   Online: 775

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Statula View Post
    ...I didn't see any of these manuals on the Metz website. Perhaps you have to specifically ask for them.
    Yes, if you don't see the manual listed, just ask for it by email. I'll send you the 45-30 manual anyway.

Best,
    Helen

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks

Statula

Dee Why NSW

Shooter
    35mm

PDF Manuals

Helen,

I certainly agree that that there is no harm in asking Metz for the manuals - but that's certainly no guarantee that they actually have them. I've contacted Metz service centers on a variety of occasions about product info and manuals and in my case I was told that there was no PDF available for a Mecamat 45-46. If there was actually a PDF manual available from Metz for my own Mecamat - I certainly wouldn't plan on going to all this trouble for a back-up myself.

But I'm always curious - let me know!

Burton

Shooter
    35mm

mecamat 45-46 manual

Quote Originally Posted by Burton Gavin View Post
    Hi - I have a Mecamat 45-46 myself and the Operating Instructions cover some 40 pages so it would be a little difficult to explain the complete operation in a few papagraphs.

The Mecamat 45-46 is (was) intended to be used WITH a 45 series flash. The sensor coverage of the Mecamat is different that that of the 45 flash and the greater range of selectable settings and will extend the usefulness of the flash - particularly for macro or telephoto photography as there are pre-calibrated settings for both the wide angle diffuser and the tele-attachments.

My suggestion would be to email me if you want a copy of the manual. I am sure that the main features are similar enough to be useful. I would be more than willing to photograph the individual pages and forward them to you if you are still interested.

Cheers from Canada!
    Hello Burton

I hope your offer is still open. I have sent you email.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Metz claim that Bogen are able to provide a real paper manual for the 45-46.

Bogen Imaging Inc..
    P.O. Box 506
    Ramsey, N.Y. 07446-0506
    Tel.: 201-818-9500
    Fax: 201-818-9177
    E-Mail: info@bogenimaging.com

Best,
    Helen

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Helen

Shooter
    35mm

45-46 manual

Hallo, sorry to post it here but didn't want to start a new thread. A lately won a used mecamat 45-46 on ebay but it came without a instruction manual. I tried a lockal Metz and after I failed I tried Metz Germany but I was told that they no longer keep it. If it would be no bother to you please could someone who has one scanned send it to me? I would be really glad. Thank you.

Regards
    Marian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin