Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,628   Online: 975

Shooter
    Multi Format

MINOLTA FLASH METER V

Dear Apugers,

A used Minolta Flash Meter V has been offered for sale at a fair price (I hope so). But there is no users manual and this meter seems to have a lot of possibility's. A search on the internet had no results, can somebody, on APUG, help me out with a copy please?
    And does somebody of you have any practice with this meter?

Thank you,
    Philippe
    "...If you can not stand the rustle of the leafs, then do not go in to the woods..."
    (freely translated quote by Guido Gezelle)

PS: English is only my third language, please do forgive me my sloppy grammar...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here's the manual.

-Anupam
    Attached Files

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The manual is still available from KonicaMinolta
    http://ca.konicaminolta.com/support/...ers/index.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Dear Anupam,
    Thank you very much for the swift answer, but it is the other model i have...
    Last edited by Philippe-Georges; 06-01-2007 at 10:31 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "...If you can not stand the rustle of the leafs, then do not go in to the woods..."

PS: English is only my third language, please do forgive me my sloppy grammar...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a IV and the V isn't that different. You'll like it. It's very simple and intuitive. I have it for flash metering but have been using it for ambient incident metering with my Holga.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Dear Eric,
    I have the impression that the Minolta light meter range is rather confusing, this is the manual for the type VI, the type V seems to be different...
    But thank you anyway for the good intended answer.

Philippe

Shooter
    35mm
    Please give me an email address so that I can send the pdf files. For the english only portion it's 3 files. And it is for flashmeter V and not Autometer VF.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have sent the email with the manual. If you don't get it please let me know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw View Post
    I have a IV and the V isn't that different. You'll like it. It's very simple and intuitive. I have it for flash metering but have been using it for ambient incident metering with my Holga.
    you joking?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin