Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,533   Posts: 1,543,989   Online: 1008

Shooter
    35mm

Sunpak CA-5 remote sensor manual

Hi everyone,

I'm on the scrounge and wondered if anyone here can help me. I have recently bought a Sunpak 3600 auto flash unit with a dedicated remote sensor for my Canon A1. The problem is that whilst the flash unit came with a manual there wasn't one for the remote sensor. I've done a good search through google to see if I could locate one which I could download but there doesn't seem to be anything out there.

Does anyone here possibly have a pdf copy of the manual which they could let me have. Please please please grovel grovel!

CHeers

Ian

Shooter
    35mm
    I recently had the same problem finding manuals for a DX-12R with Nikon module. Emailed SunPak (ToCAD America, Inc. http://www.tocad.com/) about where I could purchase the manuals and they shipped them to me at no charge.
    Great service.

Regards

Ed

Shooter
    35mm
    Just noticed that I haven't put my location on my profile (I'm in the UK)

Ed, thanks for the heads up - I'll give the UK distributor a call and see if they can help.

Cheers

Ian

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin