I have borrowed a couple of Prolinca 2500 lights to take some promotional band pictures for some friends. I don't have the instructions but they seem fairly basic to me. I would appreciate someone confirming that my assumptions below are correct for operation of the switches at the back or correcting me if I am wrong.
Assumptions I have made are:
1. Large green push switch - Open/Fire
2. Red rocker switch - Mains power
3. Orange rocker switch - Modeling light On/Off
4. Large black rocker switch - Full/Half power
5. Small clear push button switch on the top (not the back) - On/Off for slave photocell.
Is there anything I have missed or is that about it?