Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,962   Posts: 1,523,162   Online: 793

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    you guys probably already know about this light but I just discovered it and I'm a happy person! You plug it directally to AC as small light in your set or plug it to the battery included and shoot in the landscape with up to 300 watts. At 250th in noonday sun I'm shooting between 8.5 to 16(wow) on my 6x8. No more car batteries,no more generaters I'll still take my 200B's but their on the bench now!

Images
    What is the recycle time on these beauties?
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Who retails this product, as I find it very interesting. I've only looked for it at B&H and didn't see anything. Another option is the new Vagabond portable battery for the white lightning and alien bees lights.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I got mine here in southern california at Pro Photo connection in Irvine Their # is 949.250.7073

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin