Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,473   Posts: 1,570,975   Online: 832

Shooter
    Multi Format

Gossen mastersix

Is here anybody that can tell me why my mastersix is suddenly 3 stops off?

I have used it recently with a profi-select, which state in its manual that you are not allowed to activate the cell outside the camera. This I think did happen as when you are finished metering you pick out the lot an forget to put the cell in neutral. Yhe manual says not what will happen as you make this mistake.

R.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Mastersix

Did you ever get this corrected? I just found this thread looking for some other info on this meter and came across this. I guess better late than never. On the Mastersix meter, look at the top of the meter where the light enters the meter. There is a little slider switch there with 0 to 5 on it. If that switch gets moved over the +5 side all your readings will be off.

Sometimes when attaching accessories to the meter this switch gets moved.

Put it back to zero and all is well again.
    Last edited by romanf; 02-09-2011 at 02:38 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It should be 5 stops, not 3, off when you have that in the +5 position, shouldn't it?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin