Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,902   Posts: 1,521,161   Online: 1097

Shooter
    Multi Format

quantum turbo battery charger pin layout needed

Can anyone help me to take the picture of quantum QT-40 charger (for Turbo Battery) to show the specs (voltage and current) and its pin layout? I lost my charger, and I want to build one myself.
    thanks.

Shooter
    35mm

Quantum Turbo charger

Here is a photo of the charger and the connector plug. The voltage output is 18v with no load. I asked this same question last year on another website and got roasted. I didn't apprecate it, so I'm happy to help you out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6176.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Many, many thanks. I really appreciate it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Why in the world would someone roast you for that question? Seems perfectly fine to me...

Quote Originally Posted by edlbear View Post
    Here is a photo of the charger and the connector plug. The voltage output is 18v with no load. I asked this same question last year on another website and got roasted. I didn't apprecate it, so I'm happy to help you out.
    Various Canons and Nikons. A Mamiya and a Bronica. A couple Brownies, and a Couple of Argus' (Argi?)

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by EdColorado View Post
    Why in the world would someone roast you for that question? Seems perfectly fine to me...
    I don't know. Maybe someone having a bad day, but I don't participate in that forum anymore.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

Quantum pin out

Does anyone know how to correctly wire a Quantum Turbo's battery to get between 6 and 9 volts to power my F5 from the battery?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin