Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,686   Posts: 1,482,322   Online: 969

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John Koehrer View Post
    I also use a 10 Ohm 110 W wire wound resistor.
    100 ohms and 10 watts would be a better combination.

Steve.

tac

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Just another caution; I've seen "discharged" 283 caps spot-weld stainless steel.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by brucemuir View Post
    Hasselblad made a ringflash for medical work/macro. They pop up for sale once in awhile but have long been discountinued as far as I know.
    Oh no - a hassleblad branded ringflash

Just when I thought I could stop buying stuff for my 'blad - lol! Think that getting a mistress would be cheaper!!!

I have used my original "cheapo" for occasional portraits/fashion stuff, really liked the idea of trying it on the 'blad but preferably without oodles of expense.
    The "cheapo" original will work with the 'blad but the flashgun actually gets in the way more than on the eos and has only full power manual (no ttl metering which could be used on the eos) - would be a nice option to be able to choose a manual output setting.

Btw, rather gone off the idea of pulling a 'gun to pieces after all the various warnings.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How embarrassing!
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin