Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,528   Posts: 1,572,411   Online: 1138

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    The TTL flash metering with the Metz 386 adapter for Bronica SQ-Ai and ETRSi will function fully, regardless of the presence or absence of a metering prism on the body!!!

If you want flash to be brighter than ambient, simply dial in a lower ISO value on the Metz 386 adapter than the actual film speed; if you want less light than ambient, dial in a higher ISO value on the Metz 386 adapter, than the actual film speed. If you have a metering prism, you can independently set the ISO of the metering prism from the ISO value set on the Metz 386 adapter.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I've found that Metz flash work very well in 'Aut0' mode, too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltw View Post
    The TTL flash metering with the Metz 386 adapter for Bronica SQ-Ai and ETRSi will function fully, regardless of the presence or absence of a metering prism on the body!!!

If you want flash to be brighter than ambient, simply dial in a lower ISO value on the Metz 386 adapter than the actual film speed; if you want less light than ambient, dial in a higher ISO value on the Metz 386 adapter, than the actual film speed. If you have a metering prism, you can independently set the ISO of the metering prism from the ISO value set on the Metz 386 adapter.
    Also with Sunpaks which take the BR-1D adapter.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin