Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,557   Online: 1001

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by olleorama View Post
    Uuh, my mistake...
    I have actually used that Rollei E36 flash with the 16mm fisheye but the light falloff from the flash is kind of an ugly rectangle with the bottom top and sides each having a different abruptness in cutoff.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I happened to come across a Nikon SB-28 flash for $80, but did not buy it yet. It looks like that will go as wide as 20mm and will work fine in Auto mode on my non-TTL cameras. I'll goggle around a little more tonight on this flash and may stop by and pick it up tomorrow.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Turns out the SB-28 was gone from the photo shop and a SB-24 was now there at $90. I kind of had my mind set on the SB-28 as it can go wider, so I got one off ebay. The SB-28 has a pull-down diffuser that extends the range to 18mm coverage. The SB-28 has an external sensor, so it can be used on all my cameras.

http://www.nikonusa.com/pdf/manuals/...ghts/SB-28.pdf

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin