Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,710   Posts: 1,482,887   Online: 1021

Shooter
    Multi Format

Best Forum for Light Meter Discussions?

I wanted to ask a question about the comparing Selenium meters with SBC meters. What forum category is best for this thread? There seem to be a couple of places where a thread of this nature could be posted.

Thanks,
    Chris Maness

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Exposure Discussion makes the most sense to me, but as most people on APUG don't restrict themselves to individual forums, you are likely to get the same results if you use Lighting or even Miscellaneous.

I would suggest you avoid the lounge.

You could even email Sean or one of the moderators and suggest that a "Light Meters" forum be added, or that "Lighting" be changed to "Lighting and Light Meters".
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks, Matt

Chris

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin