Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,983   Posts: 1,632,974   Online: 922

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

I want to renew but system is not letting me

I can log in to the APUG website but when I go to renew my subscription I keep getting an error message that something is wrong with either my email or P/W. I went into my profile and logged in with my password. When I go to checkout the system prompts me for my email and password. I used the same password but it keeps getting rejected. Then when I click on Forgot Password I do not get an email to re-set. What's going on?
    Graham from St. Augustine, FL

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Try logging fully out, and then clearing your cache.

Cookies at Christmas aren't always your friend
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin