Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,888   Posts: 1,520,746   Online: 1102

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My renewal did not appear to have been activated. I renewed before my subscription ran out and I hear that can be a problem. I understand that Sean is away in San Francisco so will not expect this to be fixed right away. I do expect it to be fixed eventually but I'm in no hurray. I just can't post or look at photos right now. No problem, I can wait.

BWKate

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks BWKate; we need more people with your attitude on APUG. I'm sure Sean will fix it as soon as he can.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate
    My renewal did not appear to have been activated. I renewed before my subscription ran out and I hear that can be a problem. I understand that Sean is away in San Francisco so will not expect this to be fixed right away. I do expect it to be fixed eventually but I'm in no hurray. I just can't post or look at photos right now. No problem, I can wait.

BWKate
    Kate - pm Sean - he will fix it almost immediately (he fixed mine within a few hours of my PM). He is away, but not out of touch.

If he sees this thread, I am sure he'll fix it as well.

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Matt,

Just after I posted my reply I got an email from Sean! He's fixing when he's able to.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All fixed! Thanks Sean! Much appreciated.

BWKate

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Seems to be a common problem, I have the same issue. Exactly the same as Mr. Teague. Nothing to worry about, should be fixed soon.

Thanx!

Gary

Shooter
    Medium Format

Well Done!

Sean is to be commended once more. I just completed my annual renewal through PayPal, and as soon as I went back to the forums, my status reflected the change from member to subscriber. Can't get much quicker than that!!!
    Cheers,

Patrick

When you come to a fork in the road, take it...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Logged in today to find I was no longer a subscriber. I checked my old emails and sure enuff, time to renew. Logged in to Paypal and after three tries, came to the conclusion that Paypal hates Firefox... Loaded up IE6 <spits: phwut... wheeeeeeeee... PING!> and all went well.

By the time I'd shut down IE6 <ditto> and came back to the forum in Firefox, I was once more one of the anointed ones .

It would have been useful if the system had emailed me a week or so in advance (the system has my correct email address) but as one of those the system didn't renew properly last year, I was impressed with how quickly it worked this time.

Jolly good show, Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well,

I had no problem at all with renewing with Firefox and paypal today...once again, I am in the good graces! I got my email about 5 days ago...
    LOL

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Parker View Post
    Well,

I had no problem at all with renewing with Firefox and paypal today...once again, I am in the good graces! I got my email about 5 days ago...
    LOL

Dave
    Typical! I'm in the bad graces of every bit of electronic equipment, wherever I go. On Friday, a ticket machine at a short-term car park at Heathrow spat out my perfectly valid credit card (with a distinct sound of mechanical contempt)...

Cheers, Bob.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin