Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,971   Posts: 1,558,570   Online: 1110

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bob, it's all part of a grand conspiracy and likely some leaky karma. Soon, every electronic device in the world will begin disrespecting you....
    Patrick

something witty and profound needs to be inserted here...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hay, at least they emailded you. I haven't gotten an instant, daily or weekly notice of a post in 6 months. I can't find where my subscription info is listed anymore so I don't even know when I might expect to not be renewed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce (Camclicker) View Post
    Hay, at least they emailded you. I haven't gotten an instant, daily or weekly notice of a post in 6 months. I can't find where my subscription info is listed anymore so I don't even know when I might expect to not be renewed.
    That's because x apuggers who use aol have flagged all mail from apug.org as 'spam' (rather than click the link in the mail saying to cancel the messages). AOL now thinks we are spammers. I can't seem to get anywhere with aol, maybe you can as a customer, not sure?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just renewed my subscription today. Was banished from the Gallery and other subscriber areas for about five minutes and then right back to being tolerated as a subscriber.
    I agree PayPal is a pain. I had to log in using an old e-mail address, add my new address (again), confirm the new address, switch primary addresses, click here... click there and finally was able to renew my subscription. GRRRRR!
    Anyway, all is fine now.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin