Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,441   Online: 933

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Straighten out the renewal process please

This is day two of not being able to access the galleries, being constantly reminded that I am not a subscriber, and generally not feeling 'loved' around here.

Please take care of this Sean.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sorry about that Tim, for some reason around 10% don't kick in like they are supposed to. I'll see if I can find some info on it.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Sean, I wonder if resubscribing before your old subscription expires may be the problem. I noticed that I resubscribed on 1/27, my old subscription didn't run out until 1/31. When it did, the system didn't recognize that I had resubscribed three days earlier. Just an idea.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    Sean, I wonder if resubscribing before your old subscription expires may be the problem. I noticed that I resubscribed on 1/27, my old subscription didn't run out until 1/31. When it did, the system didn't recognize that I had resubscribed three days earlier. Just an idea.

Same here. I had two subscriptions for a day or two. I suspect that is part of the problem.

tim
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sean -

Another example - my subscription was set to expire on 3 February, so I renewed on 2 Feb, and the subscription status thing indicates that I am in the club through 2 Feb 2007 - but as of this morning I am blocked out of the galleries and get the message that I have been banned to outer kushna for failing to renew.

Louie

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I don't think my sub has run out, yet I, too, am blocked access.
    Jeffrey Sipress -
    Santa Barbara, CA -

My Photo Site

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Same here. No access since the previous subscription end date (2/4/06). The new subscription starting date (2/1/06) has not kicked in yet!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The subscription system seems to fail a lot with renewals. They have probably repaired these issues in the new version of the software but there is no way to upgrade to that for a while. I'll see what I can find. Best thing at this point is to use the 'contact us' form (I have added a new option for failed subscriptions). I'll look into those in this thread having problems. Thanks, Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I Have the same or similar problem. I first subscribed Feb 5, 2005. I then sent another larger amount in October of 2005. I thought the second would just replace the earlier subscription. My first subscription ran out on the 5th. My subscription status still shows an expiration of October 14, 2006. (one year from my second contribution/subscription). I think I sent the payment in as a subscription. Was it considered a contribution as opposed to a subscription? I had intended it to be for a one year subscription. If you could adjust it that would be great. My wife's current job status will preclude me from re-subscribing before the October date.
    "Fundamentally I think we need to rediscover a non-ironic world"
    Robert Adams

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Message sent.
    "Fundamentally I think we need to rediscover a non-ironic world"
    Robert Adams

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin