Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,907   Posts: 1,555,998   Online: 1095

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

PayPal'ing with a different email address.

What's the procedure for PayPal paying with a different email address then what i have listed here as a member?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have used both of my paypal accounts to do my subscription in the past and just made note in the comments box who it was from, everything went fine..

Dave

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    When you go thru this site to pay with PayPal thru the linked pages, there is no provision for adding a remark. I'll have to email Shawn to let him know I guess.

Shawn if you read this the payment was under wacrider for waynecrider at hotmail.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Same thing for me. Paid with guillaume3101 on august 15 and just got another notice of expiration.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I paid using my new Paypal account which has a different email address to the one I registered here with, and it does show up. I followed the links through.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin