Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,681   Posts: 1,482,200   Online: 1037

Shooter
    35mm

need info on subscription

When I first signed on this site, I thought there was a place that had specific amounts for subscribing,(i.e.- 1 year,2year etc). Just took another look and tried to send an e-mail on the contact us point. I could not figure out the last letter(?) on the verification code, so I'll contact you this way.
    Anyway, is there a specific dollar amount for a yearly subscription?
    Thanks for your help.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Follow the links at the top of the page. Or go here: http://www.apug.org/forums/payments.php

Steve.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good morning, Steve in Alaska;

You are right. The location for the actual information for subscribing is not obvious.

After "clicking" on the "Subscribe/Donate" tab or button on the right end of the row across the top, "click" on the first choice at the top of the screen; the one for "Donations by PayPal." That will open up a new page with rows of choices in various subscription categories. "Click" on the little "down arrow" by each box in the row to peek in and see the dollar amount located in there.

When you have that information, then you can go to the payment method of your choice. Sean even has one for those of us who still use checks and money orders.

It took me a while to find it also, and that was done in part with assistance from Sean.
    Last edited by Ralph Javins; 12-09-2008 at 02:01 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Decided to add a comment.
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin