Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,531   Posts: 1,543,981   Online: 1054

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 378910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hello Sean,
    thank you for making a french part on your forum, I subscribed today.

Claude

just sent $12.00. There is a message I don't see with PayPal that says its sending over an unsecure link. Is that programmed wrong? If this was discussed earlier in the 13 pages, please ignore.
    --Jeffrey

www.jsteinbergphoto.com (my avocation)
    www.reversis.com (my vocation)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have noticed while going through the member list recently, that there are many who frequent apug and are most vocal who have not subscribed. $1 a month is not a big thing to offset the costs and no life Sean has by providing us this wonderful site. I know what his costs are and what he gets from the sponsors. Every wonder how much time this place takes out of his life? He also has a full time job on top of this so he can support his family. We need to support Sean for all of his hard work, and help to make this place viable. I know he would dearly love to quit his job and do this full time, and if the people here (just about 4700 so far) even gave 50 cents a month it would make that a reality. I just don't know how he manages with all he does here and full time job, a family, and last on the list is actually finding time to do his own personal things like photography, and care and feeding of a monster enlarger.

COME ON FOLKS SUPPORT OUR APUG AND SEAN
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well looks like bandwidth is at issue again. We have picked up a lot of new members, and the forum and the gallery are taking up more than anticipated. Sean will soon need to migrate once again.

I think it is time to do another subscriber drive. I for one plan to just do another. subscription. We use apug, lets keep it viable so it will remain here for us!
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You go Aggie! Maybe we should verbally bit@h slap all the members who don't have subscriber under their names, but have a couple hundred posts to their credit.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    Well looks like bandwidth is at issue again. We have picked up a lot of new members, and the forum and the gallery are taking up more than anticipated. Sean will soon need to migrate once again.

I think it is time to do another subscriber drive. I for one plan to just do another. subscription. We use apug, lets keep it viable so it will remain here for us!
    I did my part today Ma'am. He clicks his heels while saluting smartly.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yup, we hit 60+ gig bandwith already this month so have just migrated to a new 85 gig plan today. I'd like to say this will hold us for 6 months but it could be as little as 4 months judging the recent trends. Fortunately so many members subscribe and we have the banners. Thank you very much!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    I have noticed while going through the member list recently, that there are many who frequent apug and are most vocal who have not subscribed. $1 a month is not a big thing...
    Interesting observation, Aggie. I really hadn't thought of that.

The least tolerant, the least likely to consider another's point of view - do NOT subscribe.
    I don't think it's possible - or desirable - but I wonder how APUG look if the criteria for "slamming" someone else carried the requirement of subscribing FIRST!!
    Strange, too ... those who seem "quick" (and do so acidically) to critique another's work - tend NOT not submit work of their own.

COME ON FOLKS SUPPORT OUR APUG AND SEAN
    So - DO IT!! The time for talk is over, now, GET TO THE "DO"!!!
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump, you're the man Sean only minutes for the upgrades, but days of prep work for a smooth time.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just submitted $5 to apug in regards to a sale.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin