Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,331   Posts: 1,537,213   Online: 872

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sorry, if I did something incorrect but I have sent in $12, via Paypal... My email address is jpprovo@aol.com (even though thats not really my address)...

At any rate... Well worth the $12 investment.....

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Not to worry, you are now a subscriber. The email address doesn't make any difference.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Joined as a member April 2004, but couldn't remember when I coffed up the coin to become a "SUBSCRIBER" So I figured I would just redo it now.
    An fine excuse to "bump" this thread back into circulation.
    Last edited by rogueish; 04-25-2005 at 06:17 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: because there is meant to be a B in suscriber...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Glad to join, great resource.

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sorry Sean but I did not realise that my sub expired on 25th May. As you will no doubt find out, I have renewed today. Thanks for your continuing hard work on the forum.
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sean, I have renewed my subscription and just want to thank you again for all you've put into this site.
    Brian McDowell

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks guys

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Hello Sean.
    Sorry for the subscripton delay, did not realise it was overdue. Pay Pal has rectified the oversight. Thanks for a great site.
    'Determine on some course more than a wild exposure to each chance' The Bard.

Shooter
    4x5 Format

I wanted to add one more thanks to Sean for this wonderful site. I recently renewed my membership dues without hesitation. The $$$ I saved from information received in the forums dwarfs the $12 membership dues.

For example, I recently found a thread on tack-irons where members disclosed they are buying similar items from model airplane suppliers for about 1/4 the price at fine art suppliers.

Good-on-ya mate !!!

Bill Riley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I noticed last night that if you add more money it starts a new subscription from that day (I have 3 active subscriptions right now) that runs concurrently with any existing subscriptions instead of tacking time onto the end. Just curious why it does this.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin