Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,334   Posts: 1,537,507   Online: 1077

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1115161718192021

easter NY, 2 miles so. of Canadian border
    Shooter
    Large Format
    I tried to pay for a subscription thru paypal, only to be informed that us dollars are an invalid currency. I guess I will have to wait until us currency---probably sometime after november 4, 2012.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by premo View Post
    I tried to pay for a subscription thru paypal, only to be informed that us dollars are an invalid currency. I guess I will have to wait until us currency---probably sometime after november 4, 2012.
    You probably did what I did - you clicked on "Order" without first clicking on the price (in the box) to highlight it.

The system should give a different error message - "no amount chosen" rather than "invalid currency".

I think this is one of those things on Sean's "To-Do" list.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

easter NY, 2 miles so. of Canadian border
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks, I'll try that

Shooter
    35mm
    I have so much fun doing the postcard exchange and others, and have learned so much on here that I have become a subscriber just yesterday!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Yes, I haven't been around here for a couple of years but it's nice to be back amongst film (with no need to make apologies) users again. So I've hit the subscriber buttons.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sean, I believe it was sometime late last week that I re-subsctibed using my VISA card. To date it seems my account has not been updated??? Howard Tanger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kiku View Post
    Sean, I believe it was sometime late last week that I re-subsctibed using my VISA card. To date it seems my account has not been updated??? Howard Tanger
    BUMP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    BUMP
    I sent a note (a "Report Post") to the moderators about your posts - they won't necessarily see it otherwise. You can always report your own post when you need to draw a moderator's attention to your post.

A post in the "feedback" sub-forum would also be more likely to be seen.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    BUMP
    Hi Howard, I got it but did not know your apug name. I tried contacting you but never heard back so am glad you posted here. I'll sort your account out now. Thanks for your support.

Sean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by premo View Post
    In that case you could just send it direct to my paypal email address photocentricltd@gmail.com be sure to leave a note it is for user account "premo". Thanks

Sean

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin