Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,717   Posts: 1,483,092   Online: 917

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi

I got my account transactions yesterday and I found out that I donated 86 danish kroner to this site. In Denmark that's equal to 3½ rolls of Kodak Tri-X or T-Max 400. This is kinda cheap for a years subscription to a quality page with only small banners and no pop-ups.

To Aggie:
    Mit røde hår (My red hair)

[COLOR=DarkRed]Jeg er vild med at tage billeder af søde piger i sexet tøj![/COLOR]

Greetings Morten

gma
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sean,

My check for a two year subscription will be in the mail Monday morning. Thanks for the great work.

gma

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gma
    Sean,

My check for a two year subscription will be in the mail Monday morning. Thanks for the great work.

gma
    Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

How could I NOT contribute...

This site is great - a true breath of fresh air. Count me in, $$$ from NJ on the way via Paypal...
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks Bob, still a lot of work to do and am glad everyone has always been so patient in that regard

jss
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

thank you for such a great site

count me in. i was elated when i found this site. i feel 'at home' here more than anywhere else. the people are great and the site is fairly easy to deal with. i run my own little server that's for friends (and some friends-of-friends).. small websites, a couple databases, some domains, etc. in a colo in california. so i know what it's like to pay for service. so today i'm doing my part and supporting your site. keep up the good work!

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Just paid! Thanks Sean for this great site! I am telling everyoen I know that still uses or wants to learn abotu film to this site! Hopefully we can win film back one person at a time!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    You site is good. However, I am satified with the other souces of information exchange. Therefore, do not count on me (and probably several others) for a subscription.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hortense
    You site is good. However, I am satified with the other souces of information exchange. Therefore, do not count on me (and probably several others) for a subscription.
    It's all voluntary. No one has to pay. Those of us who choose to contribute do it freely. I for one wish to contribute to in a small way say thank you to Sean and all of his hard work. He does this with no pay. I'm sure if you find other sources more satisfying, that is again your choice. No one here has demanded a thing of you. I'm sure that a newbie to this site would want to wait more than a few hours to make the kind of statement that involved others.

gma
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    Thanks
    I hope my check has arrived by now.

gma
    George Anderson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin