Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,564   Posts: 1,545,306   Online: 810

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    OK! OK! I'll break out the strong box, and tell the guards to watch all exits as I count out the incredibly expensive yearly subscription. Alright now here we go... $0.01, $0.02... Would you be upset if I was to FedEx (Canada Post has no sense of humour) you 1200 Canadian pennies? Oh, wait, after the exchange, that would be about 200,000 Canadian pennies...
    OK fine, :rolleyes: Paypal on the way
    After several other sites, this is the best all round. Now Sean, stop blushing, it really is a great site. Well worth the bank breaking rate of a WHOLE $12 US (or in my case about $16 CDN.)

Images
    Bump!
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    B_Mac has donated another 9.98 via his purchase of a photo on my ebay auctions.

The man just can't stop giving...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcallow
    B_Mac has donated another 9.98 via his purchase of a photo on my ebay auctions.

The man just can't stop giving...
    Can I just have you make me a print and charge me for it? I want the one with the electric stairs. Looks like it was taken in a subway.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    Can I just have you make me a print and charge me for it? I want the one with the electric stairs. Looks like it was taken in a subway.
    Jorge,
    I have 4 -- pick one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rail_52.jpg   rail_25.jpg   rail_23.jpg   rail_29.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcallow
    Jorge,
    I have 4 -- pick one.
    First one from the left. I love that pic. PM me your address the check will go out tomorrow.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hey Mr Callow - if you're taking orders, do you have any more prints of trucks, 40's-50's vintage? Step sides a plus! Let me know...

Joe
    Latent Images Plastic Toy Cameras

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive" - Howard Thurman

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bmac
    start a new thread for this please
    If you want your hard earned money to benefit Apug and get a precious analogue print to boot go here and read up:

My Ebay Kung Fu

More cars and trucks will be going up this weekend to coincide with the woodward ave. dream cruise.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Today I quit lurking as a visitor. Registered and subscribed - looks like you're ALMOST there to your goal of 100 subscribers.

Now I'll be lurking as a member.

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Long
    Today I quit lurking as a visitor. Registered and subscribed - looks like you're ALMOST there to your goal of 100 subscribers.
    Now I'll be lurking as a member.
    As you have posted a message, I would suggest your lurking days are at an end !!
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin