Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,770   Posts: 1,516,517   Online: 761

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    I'd be much happier paying with a check if it doesn't pose any difficulties. I'm in the US.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by roy
    As you have posted a message, I would suggest your lurking days are at an end !!
    [Homer Simpson voice] DOHHH!!! I'm an idiot... [/Homer Simpson voice]
    I guess the jig's up now. May as well chime in now and again.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by anyte
    I'd be much happier paying with a check if it doesn't pose any difficulties. I'm in the US.
    No problem at all. Just use the instructions here:

http://www.apug.org/forums/subscriptions.php

Thanks

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Finally got through the PayPal process (on the fourth attempt. I don't think my old computer liked it.). Now subscribed!
    [size=1]the all new darkplanet photoblog[/size][size=1]
    [/size]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How close are you Sean, to the 100 subscriber goal? Sept 7th is fast approaching.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Aggie, just updated the count. We've hit 102

We're looking pretty good! We have some cushion now which will come in very handy if moving to a dedicated server is required. I estimate our current hosting plan can hold us for another year before we need to upgrade to a larger plan. The larger plan should hold us for another year or two, and then if APUG is still growing we'll end up on a dedicated server (which will not be cheap, but with the subscriptions coming in we should be fine). The member subscriptions show how much support the community has, and reaffirms that we are here to stay! Thanks everyone!

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    No problem at all. Just use the instructions here:

http://www.apug.org/forums/subscriptions.php?

Thanks

Thank you. I should make it to the post office tomorrow or Friday. I'll let you know though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    Hi Aggie, just updated the count. We've hit 102

We're looking pretty good! We have some cushion now which will come in very handy if moving to a dedicated server is required. I estimate our current hosting plan can hold us for another year before we need to upgrade to a larger plan. The larger plan should hold us for another year or two, and then if APUG is still growing we'll end up on a dedicated server (which will not be cheap, but with the subscriptions coming in we should be fine). The member subscriptions show how much support the community has, and reaffirms that we are here to stay! Thanks everyone!
    I've been watching the growing numbers. Last year for the aniversary date of Sept. 7th we had around 950 members. It took til mid Oct. to hit 1000. We have picked up so far nearing 1600 in the last year. I am curious as to how many it will be Sept. 7th.

You may need to revise when you would make a jump to a new server type. At this rate which is nearly doubling, you have a lot of people joining. It would be nice if more subscribed so that evenutal move would not be a burden on you finacially.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    +1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    + another 1

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin