Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,863   Posts: 1,583,189   Online: 763

Shooter
    Multi Format

Need help with my subscription!!!!

Being the holder of a single credit card is not good. I tried to pay my subscription and the system keeps telling me that "This card cannot be used for this type of purchase" I have always used it before and now I'm locked out of the gallery and other features. Is there any Apuger out there that would like to buy me a year $24 subscription and i can have my daughter give you $30 through Paypal! I know this sounds crazy but i have no other option.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have you checked the expiry date on the card?
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    Have you checked the expiry date on the card?
    I talked to the bank and they said the Mastercard system must be thinking Apug is an illegal overseas gambling site. They told me to come in the bank and buy a Visa giftcard and use that to pay the subscription so thats what i will do.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Issue has been solved. I had to call my bank and give permission for them to allow any charges from Photocentric Ltd. Why????? I have never had to do something like that before. Oh Well.....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin