Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,742   Online: 934

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    For Group 3, I have received only one print so far and that was an interesting alternative process one from Anikin. What's up?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren Sattler View Post
    For Group 3, I have received only one print so far and that was an interesting alternative process one from Anikin. What's up?
    Hi Loren, I already posted http://www.apug.org/forums/viewpost.php?p=1325769 to apologize about my late submission. I am very apologetic as I am otherwise very timely. Unfortunately, my home is like a building site at the moment, I don't even have bed! I started this project with a 3 weeks timeline and we are now running into the third month, with its up and low moments, as it is inherently a stressful period. I am lucky to have my darkroom offsite, but I am finding it difficult to multitask. At the same time, I chose to work on the idea of a small print in may be a different way, which is proving a little bit more involved, as the idea is evolving as I am progressing through the print work. Hopefully you find it worth the wait. Thank you kindly for bearing with me.

I received a print from Anikin. I am not sure in which sense the definition/concept of "traditional" got stretched. It is both a wonderful image and contact print. The pd/pl printing does compliment very nicely the image. An excellent print to be proud of. I'll be very happy to frame this one as well, when I have a normal home again like normal people do.

Best

Delphine

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Group 3: I am sorry, I am late this time - very late. I will do my prints next week and they should go out late next week. Again, sorry for being so late and unresponsive.

As of now, I received a very nice palladium print from Eugene. Thanks brother that reminded me that out there, there is so much to learn for me, and pt/pd is on the to-do list once time allows.

Cheers
    Ruediger
    Do or do not. There's no try. (Yoda)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Group 1 : I finally was able to post my prints.

But I'm still missing Joe's address and my PM brought no reply so far...
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    My prints are in the mail and should knock at your door sometime next week. Sorry for being late but times were tough.

Cheers
    Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have received a beautiful mounted lith print from Ruediger. I always enjoy your pinholes. They are so much fun! I personally would have called this "The last resting place of number 8. RIP." I love it!

Thank you!

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Welcome Eugene, thanks for the kind comments, I am glad you like it. I was a bit in doubt about the lith because this time I sent some really grainy ones. So, at least for you it was the right decision. Good.

Cheers
    Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received two prints from Laurent today, both are just plain lovely. One is of some poplars hanging onto a cliff by their fingernails, overlooking a lake. The tones are great, the sharp high-contrast poplars in the foreground against a misty lake and hills in the background. The other is another misty scene, a pond with bullrushes? in the foreground, a very serene and peaceful picture.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Group 3 people.

I finally put my prints in the post this morning. I am very apologethic for my delay. I left a note to explain with the print. I hope you enjoy it.

Best

Delphine

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just received today Craig Cross' beautiful waterfall image, and I was dumbstruck by the presentation and the care taken with it. The image is completely worth it, though. My ONLY complaint is that is isn't a standard size, so I can't pop it into a frame I already have on hand! Great job, Craig - the tones are absolutely superb.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin