Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,679   Online: 910

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Terry, I am very happy to hear you like the print. My apologies for being so late with it. I don't have a good excuse, just really late.

Enduring my wifes' chastisement for being too picky, I agonized over half a dozen interpretations of the image (i.e. crop, contrast, split comtrast, paper type, developer, toner, etc.) but ultimately I am very happy with the split contrast and subtle warm tone in the final picture.

Again I'm glad you like it.

Thanks,
    Craig
    Please note, no digital photographers were harmed in the posting of this message.

My Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/58094723@N02/
    (you can just ignore the digital images)

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    I found a little gem in the mail today.

Thanks Delphine for your print(s) I like them and I also like the presentation very much.

@All

I do not know how things look at your side, but it seems that the majority of prints have been sent, so it is probably a good time to go on and start round #3, I will use July for sign-in and August and September for printing and sending. Sounds good?

Cheers
    Ruediger
    Do or do not. There's no try. (Yoda)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Delphine, your print arrived today. Thank you. It is group of four small prints of art posters taken in Berlin mounted together on a custom made backing, very nice and original. The prints are high contrast and resemble pencil drawings. I may be traveling through Berlin in September, will have to check out the Cafe Zappa!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thank you Rudieger and Loren for your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed the print.

@ Loren. I hope that you enjoy Berlin as much as I did.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Collected Craig's (ccross) print from the Post Office this afternoon. A very nicely mounted print of a woodland waterfall - A subject that I too would have spent quite a bit of time experimenting with a range of toners & papers. Worth the wait methinks.

P.S. Did mine ever make it to Canada ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Paul, I just flipped balc through all the posts, my apologies I thought I had posted when yours arrived. They did arrive safe and sound, I especially like the Vauxhall Speed Bird image. I mounted it similar to the one I sent you. It looks pretty sharp.

Thanks,
    Craig
    Please note, no digital photographers were harmed in the posting of this message.

My Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/58094723@N02/
    (you can just ignore the digital images)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just came back from a long trip to Taiwan and in the mail I've got a very beautiful mounted set of four tiny prints from Delphine. I just love it. It's very-very unusual and the four prints look just great together.
    You've put a lot of thought and work into these prints. And you've gotten a fantastic result. I love it!

Thank you very much Delphine!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thank you Eugene (Anikin), your comment is very heart warming and encouraging.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin