Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,752   Posts: 1,515,884   Online: 1010

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Group 2 people. So far I received one print from Mike Wilde with thanks. Great little print matted, of a bridge in NY I believe. Very comprehensive technical notes indeed.

I have not yet sent out my prints because I have been experimenting and testing a new technique for the last couple of months that took over all my printing time. I am finally at the point where I can produce the images I want, it is both a relief and a huge excitement. So I should be printing for this exchange over the coming week-end, with drying / flattening time, I am expecting to be able to send out the prints by the end of next week.

Until soon,

Best

Delphine

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Delphine....I sent out my prints weeks ago...I know Mike got his...you didn't get anything? (Had to fill out a customs form and everything ) I'm looking forward to receiving your print.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Must admit I've been a bit lax - Received cepwin's print about a week ago. Been struggling with time and getting a set of prints that I'm happy with. Hope to have something in the post later this week.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Oh my apologises Cepwin, I looked again and I received your print. You did not put your name with it, and it is easy to loose track of what is what.

Nice print, taken with what I believe would had been an soft lense. I'll send you a direct PM about it.

Many thanks again, and thanks for bearing with me

Best

Delphine

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks Delphine and Paul for letting me know....I got worried they might have never made it you guys...glad you got them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for all shaking of the round 3 group 2 tree with these recent conversations. I did round 1 and got 2 prints back from a set of 4 or 5 I sent oput, so I sat out R2 to see if things looked like they were getting better.

Nice to see at least some action with a hope of completion for my R3 G2 pals.
    my real name, imagine that.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    I run a little late this time. Selected my neg and will print this week. Sorry for being late, but that seems to be not an exception in my group

Cheers
    Ruediger
    Do or do not. There's no try. (Yoda)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rst View Post
    I run a little late this time. Selected my neg and will print this week. Sorry for being late, but that seems to be not an exception in my group

Cheers
    Ruediger
    Ruediger,

If you haven't received my print yet you should at any time now. I sent them out on Aug. 29th. I have heard from Josh in Japan and Laurent in France - both have received them. I haven't heard from Andrew so I don't know if he did. I had planned to send PMs to you and Andrew early next week check on the status.

Dan
    Daniel Williams
    Enumclaw WA USA

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Hi Dan,

no print yet. I will let you know once it arrives at my door.

Cheers
    Ruediger
    Do or do not. There's no try. (Yoda)

Kav

Shooter
    Multi Format

Re: Small Print Exchange - round 3

Life got a little crazy for me, but my prints are all done and addressed. Going out tomorrow, and you all should have them by Monday.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin