Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,663   Posts: 1,481,646   Online: 826

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Hi Art

That was me , I started Silver Shack in 91 on Davies, Andre has moved again as well he is in the west end.
    Busy as hell here with fibre prints.
    I am not to interested in a field trip ( I am not a big landscape type of person), but some gallery and bar hopping during contact really would be of interest. I find that I am going to at least 10-20 shows during that period ,
    We are definately going to try the APUG conference in 2006 so any GTA apugers would be of definate help.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Photo field trip to anywhere on the escarpment in any season sounds good to me. Mono Cliffs Provincial Park (a little farther north) is a nice spot as well as HH.
    I'm also game for the gallery/bar hop during Contact.

Bob Where is your shop or is it a gallery? I wouldn't mind dropping in and seeing the place, if you don't mind that is...

Timothy I think I owe a viewing of the print exchange packaging ( yes you can see the prints too if you like). Sorry I didn't get back to you, but I kept everything.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If it weren't so miserable this weekend, I would have made a go at it. Instead, I shot some figure nudes on Scala inside. Will get them developed tomorrow and post soon. Model was fantastic.

Hmmm...I can't believe there aren't more than 3 serious film photographers in the GTA area.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I'm in the GGTA... Windsor, Ontario.

3.5 hours isn't THAT far away.

joe

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

HHills trip

I will have the whole last week of Jan off, and I will definitely plan to spend most of it on the escarpment regardless of weather. I will probably be out there every day, so, anyone wanting to go along just say so and we can meet.
    Joe, if you want to meet in Milton, it would reduce your drive by 1/2 hour or so....
    I will DEFINITELY be on for the contact gallery/bar hop thing.

Tim R

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am northeast of TO (east of Newmarket) but travel down to the city once in a while. I was working at Adelaide and Bay for over 10 years but was recently transferred north of the city.
    Brian McDowell

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by brimc76
    I am northeast of TO (east of Newmarket)
    I grew up just north of Newmarket and east of Bradford. Little place called River Drive Park.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin