Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,814   Posts: 1,581,596   Online: 869

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm in. Can't resist!! Love trading prints anytime. Don

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have received a precious matted print from Delphine. Thank you very much! Both my wife and me loved it. It's got this special romantic feel to it.
    We are now looking for a frame for it - it's just got to be displayed on the wall!

Eugene.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Eugene, I am glad that you liked the print. Thank you for your print indeed, as I said in my letter it is special and unusual, it is printed on a hand coated silver emulsion material. I loved the way it was presented on the rough on the card board with the folded bits of paper. I won't take the print out of the card board they sit so well together, I'll definitely frame it, as an artefact in a box frame. You can be chuffed, your efforts to perceivere with the technic paid off. Thank you and sorry for not posting a feedback sooner when I received the print.

Best

Delphine

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin