Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,951   Posts: 1,585,988   Online: 847

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1115161718192021
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry guys,

I'll try and post a status report and send a nudge to those who haven't done their print this weekend. I just started a new job and night classes and nearly all my discretionary time has flown out the window. To give you an idea how much, I rarely saw more than 20 new posts since my last visit on apug, but now I'm looking at 632 posts since my last visit. ):

-KwM-

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Next Moderator? Any volunteers?

I'm going to have to bow out of this exchange. I can't give it the time it and it's participants warrant. I'm still going to try and come up with a status report and nudge the folks who haven't gotten their print out yet to do so, but until I get a better handle on managing time around a few new things I've got going on, I can't do justice to the folks in this exchange and give them the time they deserve.

Any volunteers to take on the next round?

-KwM-

Images
    I got my print. John Dean sent me a really cool print from a toy camera. Now I generally hate the look that comes from toy cameras but this one fits the subject very well, and it is well printed. Neat stuff. It will go on my wall. Bravo.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kwmullet
    Any volunteers to take on the next round?
    I'm willing to organize the next round. Why don't we give this round another week to finish up and if I can get the tally from kwmullet, I'll start a thread for the next round.

Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart
    I'm willing to organize the next round. Why don't we give this round another week to finish up and if I can get the tally from kwmullet, I'll start a thread for the next round.

Art.
    sounds outstanding to me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Art.
    Great!
    I was in the last roud and willing to participate again.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Guys,

I'm organizing the next round. I think kwmullett is really busy, so I need to know who DID NOT recieve a print from the last round? Post here.

Also, if you want to participate in Round 2, please post in the other thread.

Thanks, Art.

Round 1 Member # Recipient
    ----------------------------
    argus # TPPhotog
    andrewmoodie # Nige
    Bob Carnie # Bob Fowler
    bobfowler # veriwide
    BruceN # modafoto
    BWGirl # gr82bart
    c6h6o3 # BruceN
    castilg
    dschneller # Dwane
    Dwane # matt miller
    gr82bart # SchwinnParamount
    Jim Moore # dschneller
    John Bartley # Poco
    John McCallum # John Bartley
    john neal
    kwmullet # argus
    Leon # dropped on request
    m. dowdall # Ole
    mark # john neal
    matt miller # BWGirl
    MCHickman
    mikeb_z5 # skander
    mikeg # castilg
    modafoto # andrewmoodie
    Nige # John McCallum
    Ole # mikeb_z5
    oriecat # RobJon
    Poco # rexp
    rduraoc # Bob Carnie
    rexp # rduraoc
    RobJon # c6h6o3
    SchwinnParamount # oriecat
    skander # Leon
    Suzanne Revy # Jim Moore
    TPPhotog # mikeg
    veriwide # Suzanne Revy
    wbryant # m. dowdall

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Guys,

I'm organizing the next round. I think kwmullett is really busy, so I need to know who DID NOT recieve a print from the last round? Post here.

Also, if you want to participate in Round 2, please post in the other thread.

Thanks, Art.

[...]
    Thanks very much for taking up the torch, Art. I have only a handful of messages from folks saying that they never got a print, and I think asking anew is much better than the prohibitively time-consuming task of getting individual releases from everyone for me to forward their PMs to me on to you. As I recall, not much has changed beyond the last status report I posted that wasn't metioned in the list.

Best wishes for a smooth exchange. If I had it to do over again, I'd just have everyone send me a self-addressed, stamped envelope, cut off the return address from someone else's envelope to me, send it back in the SASE and leave all problem resolution to the participants themselves.

Best wishes again and I hope everything goes well.

peace.

-KwM-

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    I would like to take part in the print exchange. Im not sure how it works, so maybe just give me someones address...and give someone mine?
    Thanks!

Ryan McIntosh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by McPhotoX
    I would like to take part in the print exchange. Im not sure how it works, so maybe just give me someones address...and give someone mine?
    Hi Ryan,

Just scroll down a bit more in this area to the Round 3 Blind Print Exchange thread. That will give you more details.

I got your PM and will assign you a another particpant in the first week of October.

Thanks for joining.

Regards, Art.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin