Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,878   Posts: 1,520,333   Online: 1203

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    2 PM on the 9th works for me. For future get-togethers we may want to alternate between the downtown SD area and North County, depending on where everyone is based. I'd also be able to host occasional meetings at my place in Mission Hills, as we have a studio/darkroom space downstairs.

If there's sufficient turnout for this APUG group, I may also be able to obtain the use of meeting facilities at the Photo Arts building in Balboa Park. I was President of one of the photo clubs there for several years and still judge for some of their competitions. I know a number of "refugees" from the clubs who shoot film, but all of the clubs are now geared towards digital shooters so there's nowhere to go if you're into film. It'd be nice to have a group focused on analog photography...

Cheers!

Jim Martin

Shooter
    Medium Format
    sounds good to me!

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    See you all tomorrow!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin