Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,616   Online: 679

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Jeremy and Mike:

I'm going to start a new thread about the "social" get together and let this thread be about your pictures. Also, with a more desciptive title, maybe we'll get more takers.

Cheers

David

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here's one of my shots from that day and I'll be printing at least one more tonight in between studying Latin.

12" Ilex Paragon
    Tri-X Pan 320 (the old Tri-X) developed in Pyrocat 2:2:100.
    Pure palladium print on Stonehenge Rising White.

Looking at this shot makes me wish I had shot more of the roof, I love the texture!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ft.RichardsonRooftop.jpg  
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good stuff Jeremy, looks like you got the shot you were after...even with the long wait.

Can't wait to see the rest of what you took...
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by photomc
    Good stuff Jeremy, looks like you got the shot you were after...even with the long wait.

Can't wait to see the rest of what you took...
    For those checking in, I wanted some clouds in the image and they were perfect while I was setting up but of course had moved on by the time I was ready to shoot. So I ended up leaving the camera ready to shoot for ~30minutes while some more clouds rolled in--I just bugged Mike while he was making another shot during that time

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here's two more shots, this time I just stuck them in the gallery.

Corner Stone

Windows

And for good measure, here is a shot from a while back that I took in the dry cleaners where I work:

Daisy Cleaners: Duct System

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Moore
    [...]
    And for good measure, here is a shot from a while back that I took in the dry cleaners where I work:

Daisy Cleaners: Duct System

Jeremy,

With all the great stuff you've produced from that cleaners, have you thought of (a) creating a gallery of your fine art prints in the cleaner's lobby and/or (b) joining the Visual Arts Society of Texas and seeing if one of the galleries they're associated with would show your series of "wet process prints from a dry cleaner"?

-KwM-

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kwmullet
    Jeremy,

With all the great stuff you've produced from that cleaners, have you thought of (a) creating a gallery of your fine art prints in the cleaner's lobby and/or (b) joining the Visual Arts Society of Texas and seeing if one of the galleries they're associated with would show your series of "wet process prints from a dry cleaner"?

-KwM-
    Lol, now that is a show title! I love a good pun every time.

I have one photo up in the cleaners (the dry cleaning machine) and I have been given the go ahead to hang at least 2 more. I printed 2 8x8" pds of the duct system, one will be matted and mailed to a friend and the other will be going up in the cleaners. I have another shot where I revisited a previous shot of the shirt iron and came away with something I am even happier with. There are also 3-4 rolls of 35mm that I have shot in the cleaners and at least 2 more rolls of 120 that I need to find. I am there 6 days a week I can't help but shoot.

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good Stuff here Jeremy...you did the 150 proud.
    Mike C

Rambles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin