Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,965   Posts: 1,558,410   Online: 858

Shooter
    Multi Format

What about Wyoming APUGgers?

Is it still just Glenn and I? I just want to know how many steaks to get for our "Regional Rendezvous." I bet they'll all fit on one grill easily.

Bruce

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Maybe we should combine Utah and Wyoming. It's really not that far.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Add one more steak to the BBQ or should I just bring one of my elk steaks? Glad to know there are more of us in wyoming than just me.

Michael from Cheyenne
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]The Center for Desease Control just called. I have pegged the needle on their machines with this photography bug I have.[/FONT]

Michael J. Taylor

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yep, in a fairly large state with only about 500,000 residents, we probably don't have much representation. Most of y'all live on the eastern side. Over here in the far west, it's really sparse.
    But then, that's why I live over here, where traffic jams consist of cows being driven down Main Street.
    Can't find that very many places these days.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin