Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,692   Posts: 1,548,955   Online: 775

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Print Exchange Committments

Just another friendly reminder for those who were in Round 2 Blind Print Exchange or Round 5 Group Exchange to get your prints out ASAP, if you haven't already done so.

Also, we have a couple names from even earlier exchanges (to be confirmed) that we'll gently request their fullfillment before particpating.

This time Jeremy Moore and I are coordinating to see who has yet to honour their committments from previous rounds in either exchange and gently requesting everyone fullfill their committments before being accepted in either the Round 6 Group Exchange or Round 3 Blind Exchange.

Also, to those who are owed prints from any previous Group or Blind Excahnges. Please PM Jeremy or myself respectively.

Not honouring committments in these exchanges leaves a bad taste in some particpants who have declined to particpate in this round of exchanges.

Thanks, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    We should bear in mind that peoples circumstances do change, sometimes very rapidly, so should expect a degree of drop-out. In a perfect world we could expect those effected to post a message, but we know the answer to that.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am one who has not managed to get my prints from round 5 out yet. But I have kept my group members in the loupe, the delay is due to my darkroom progress. The three gentlemen have been very understanding and patient with me and they know their prints are in the making and will get receive them soon.
    Does this hiccup exclude me from taking part in round 6?
    Kind regards, Nicole

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nicole has been keeping us informed by means of PM.

I can wait for the print, as long as she is happy enough with the results, to send it. It will be cool to get an authentic Boenig-McGrade fresh out of her NEW darkroom!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Boenig-McGrade
    I am one who has not managed to get my prints from round 5 out yet. But I have kept my group members in the loupe, the delay is due to my darkroom progress. The three gentlemen have been very understanding and patient with me and they know their prints are in the making and will get receive them soon.
    Does this hiccup exclude me from taking part in round 6?
    Kind regards, Nicole
    No it does not exclude you, Nicole, as no one has reported you to either Art or myself as not having mailed a print. If you expect the darkroom progress to be finished and allow you to mail out the round 6 print before the deadline then jump on in! I know for one that I would love to have one of your images on the wall.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've forgotten what the rules are (if there were any). I'm having some prints made at the lab - can I send those out?
    Diane

Halak 41

13 Critchley Avenue, PO Box 36, Monteith Ont, P0K1P0
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Yup - I'm one of the delinquents, but have been in touch with BobFowler and I "think" we have an understanding. However, I will not sign up for anything until I have lived up to my commitments.

cheers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bartley
    Yup - I'm one of the delinquents, but have been in touch with BobFowler and I "think" we have an understanding. However, I will not sign up for anything until I have lived up to my commitments.

cheers
    We're good... whenever you can get one out is fine.

Art, don't draw and quarter John about this...
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bobfowler
    Art, don't draw and quarter John about this...
    John falls in the same category as Nicole. In terms of exchange commitments that is!

Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin