Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,958   Posts: 1,523,019   Online: 1254

View Poll Results: Would you have any interest in purchasing an APUG Baseball Cap?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes…I would have a strong interest.

65 62.50%
  • I don’t know, perhaps, but not a strong interest.

19 18.27%
  • Could go either way, see my comments below

12 11.54%
  • No - nor any other baseball cap!

10 9.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'd have to agree with this: "18% grey with APUG superimposed on the image of a strip of 35mm film", but I'd be happy to buy one as it is to support your efforts. Maybe tee-shirts and tank tops next???

Blessings, K

Shooter
    Multi Format
    camclicker,
    Tilley is a manufacturer of fine headgear. Their website is Tilley.com
    Hang onto your wallet though. I've got one & think it's mighty fine. I better, for that kind of bread.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm only interested in wearing a Stetson...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I appreciate your responses. Perhaps future products can incorporate these suggestions. As the Die has been cast as it were for this hat, so any new changes would be on another hat.

Pete
    "…Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action."

Frank Tibolt

WWW.DENDRINOS FINE ART.COM

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterDendrinos
    I appreciate your responses. Perhaps future products can incorporate these suggestions. As the Die has been cast as it were for this hat, so any new changes would be on another hat.

Pete
    Well, I resend my positive vote and perhaps future products can incorporate peoples desires. Who cast the die that said this was the agreed upon cap?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce (Camclicker)
    Well, I resend my positive vote and perhaps future products can incorporate peoples desires. Who cast the die that said this was the agreed upon cap?
    It’s not my desire to start an argument here. I created the design of the hat, based on the graphics used on the web site. My goal was to get the APUG logo out and about. To get people asking what it meant.

I also thought it might be a good way to put some money in seans pocket. I’ll point out that I wont make a dime on this venture, and in fact will likely loose money. For me that’s not the point.

I shoot with a hat on all the time. People walk up to me often enough. I would not mind if the hat started a conversation, that wound up educating someone about the web site.

Pete
    "…Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action."

Frank Tibolt

WWW.DENDRINOS FINE ART.COM

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It’s not my desire to start an argument here. I created the design of the hat, based on the graphics used on the web site. My goal was to get the APUG logo out and about. To get people asking what it meant.
    That's fair enough, Pete. Your original post didn't solicit opinions on what the hat should look like, only whether or not each of us would buy one if offered for sale.

I'll take one. Let me know how much, and where to send the check.

Thank you for doing this.
    "What drives man to create is the compulsion to, just once in his life, comprehend and record the pure, unadorned, unvarnished truth. Not some of it; all of it."

- Fred Picker

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have to agree, Pete....A good thing you are doing. When the request for what the hat should look like everyone can pitch in and make suggestions on what they want.

The original post looked to me as a way to see if enough interest was there to proceed with the hat shown...period. Not only are your intentions good, but you keep someone else from having to deal with the issues (read problems) of doing this.

Put me down for one as well.....and THANKS again!!
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Large Format

I also thought it might be a good way to put some money in seans pocket. I’ll point out that I wont make a dime on this venture, and in fact will likely loose money. For me that’s not the point.

I shoot with a hat on all the time. People walk up to me often enough. I would not mind if the hat started a conversation, that wound up educating someone about the web site.

Pete
    Well I use a bush hat so I dont develop a redneck... but I agree with the two previous responses, put me down for one too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm not going to get into an argument over this either, but what started out as a poll of who would be interested in a baseball cap with a mock up became an order form for that mock up.

As Photomc said: "A good thing you are doing. When the request for what the hat should look like everyone can pitch in and make suggestions on what they want."

If that be the case then I am still interested in a cap, with design pending.

If that's not the case, so be it. I'm ready to move on to T-Shirts.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin