Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,478   Posts: 1,571,037   Online: 1056

View Poll Results: Would you have any interest in purchasing an APUG Baseball Cap?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes…I would have a strong interest.

65 62.50%
  • I don’t know, perhaps, but not a strong interest.

19 18.27%
  • Could go either way, see my comments below

12 11.54%
  • No - nor any other baseball cap!

10 9.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format

APUG Baseball Cap interest.

Good day everyone,

Sean and I are working to bring you an APUG Baseball Cap through a “store front” that he is working on.

I would like to get an idea of the number of folks that would be interested in purchasing one.

The hats are 100% cotton, adjustable size. They appear to be quite well made. They are grey with dark blue embroidery work.

The way I would like to work this, is that perhaps 20% of the sale price will go directly to Sean to assist in maintaining the site. These hats would be reasonably priced, and the more folks that order the better pricing I can get from the manufacturer.

All I am looking for at the moment is a idea of interest. There is no commitment being made by you in indicating interest.

Please see the images below, and use the poling feature to indicate interest. If you have comments please feel free to post them here or pm or email me.

Thank you

Peter Dendrinos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hat front.JPG   hat back.JPG  
    "…Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action."

Frank Tibolt

WWW.DENDRINOS FINE ART.COM

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I look stupid in a hat. Which is not to say I look smart w/o one.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Peter,

I think the word "photography" needs to be spelled out somewhere on the hat, and "analog photography" would be even better. Then, someone might ask, "What is APUG, and what does it have to do with photography? And what the heck is analog photography?"

Otherwise, APUG is just some meaningless acronym for who-cares-what. One man's opinion...

BTW, I would pay an amount over and above what you probably have in mind for a really nice cap!

Steve
    "What drives man to create is the compulsion to, just once in his life, comprehend and record the pure, unadorned, unvarnished truth. Not some of it; all of it."

- Fred Picker

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rats! Ma head's too big for most baseball caps, but I'd really like to have an apug one. Trouble is, nearly no one knows what an APUG is so they'd look at my head even more attentively than they otherwise might. They might think it meant "Aggressive Pyromaniac Using Gasoline" or something and I'd get hauled before the 'let's not let that freedom of expression nonsense go too far' board of busibodies....so.....I'll have to pass on this one!
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    35mm
    i agree the had would need something more spelled out, like analog photography. Emphaize "Analog" i don't want some digital person walking up to me saying something stupid like "we photographers should stick together" i dunno. seems like a good idea though. i'd buy one, sure, i need a cap anyways.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I agree with previous statements but would buy one as pictured also

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a big collection of baseball hats. I'd be interested in one as long as we can barter for it.
    I'm just hoping Pug owners don't come up to me and ask me if I have a Pug. I have a mutt which I tried to name Distagon but my wife didn't like that. At least, I got to name my new car Rocinante.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A cotton baseball cap, no Way!

A Wool Baseball cap just fine.

Cotton won't hold its shape, will instantly form itself to the shape of your head making you look like a member of some misdirected D---tal camera society!

Be Cool, Wear Wool!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    No caps for me. Too much hair.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Webb
    A cotton baseball cap, no Way!

A Wool Baseball cap just fine.

Cotton won't hold its shape, will instantly form itself to the shape of your head making you look like a member of some misdirected D---tal camera society!

Be Cool, Wear Wool!
    The rational for the Cotton is that they will be cooler and breath better than wool in the heat of summer.

Pete
    "…Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action."

Frank Tibolt

WWW.DENDRINOS FINE ART.COM

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin