Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,918   Posts: 1,521,928   Online: 1087

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Tucson LF meeting

There's a LF meeting in Tucson this coming sunday afternoon, October 2, at 1:00 P.M. Ryan, Ria & I will attend, as well as some other LF shooters from the Tucson area. It is on the north-west side of town, nice folks and not a formal organization. Usually lasts a couple of hours with general jawing and showing of recent work.

Please pm me if you are in the area this weekend and want to ride along. Best to all, tim

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Give me a little more notice, I wouldnt mind stopping by when I could plan to be down there.
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Robert, sorry to not have given more notice. Next time I'll make sure to send you a message in advance. Would enjoy your input and seeing your work. tim

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thanks, I don't make it down that often, but I would sure like to stop in if I'm going to be down.
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin