Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,698   Posts: 1,482,556   Online: 919

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The last correspondence I had with Jon Koss was in mid-November. At that time he suggested waiting until after the first of the year to announce sign-up and deadlines for a Diana (or clones, but no Holgas, Lomos, etc.) image exchange so I suspect we will be hearing from him any day. I'm still interested in participating and looking forward to a Diana picture exchange. It appears that the other toy camera print exchange still has a interested following.

For those desiring a real Diana and participating in this exchange, a couple days ago I posted an APUG classified for 2 NIB NOS Dianas. As of this morning one is sold but one is still available here .

Joe

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I would like to participate. Photopete sent me a Holga to play with and I recently got a Diana. Now I can contribute to both groups as long as the deadline isn't too soon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Count me in. I have been using a Diana for a year, and have been printing up images.
    Here are some samples: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mfobrien/sets/856978/
    Mark O'Brien -
    At the home of Argus cameras...Ann Arbor, MI
    http://www.geocities.com/argusmaniac/

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Count me in too!

Jim
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"...Wayne Gretzky

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin