Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,580   Posts: 1,545,762   Online: 1059

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Interest or support for a Diana image exchange?

Just curious if there would be interest in an exchange of Diana (or clone) images. If not enough interest in Diana, perhaps it could be widened to include Holga or other toy cameras.

j

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I'm game if it remains limited exclusively to Diana or her clones.

Joe

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by smieglitz
    I'm game if it remains limited exclusively to Diana or her clones.

Joe
    an by clones: no holga (?)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No AGFA Jsoly?

I know it doesn't have enough vignetting to be compared with a Diana...

G

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gandolfi
    an by clones: no holga (?)
    Exactly! No Holgas or Lomos! I have boundary issues.

Banners, Dories, Windsors, etc., would be OK. Anything in the same shell of the original Diana would be OK.

Actually, I would prefer it to be exclusively Diana, but I'm trying to open up a bit and you know, be progressive. (Wouldn't want to be thought of as a Luddite Elitist.)

Joe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would be in if it included Holgas. If not, I will leave it to the Diana elitists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jon koss
    Just curious if there would be interest in an exchange of Diana (or clone) images. If not enough interest in Diana, perhaps it could be widened to include Holga or other toy cameras.

j
    I'll be into it. I agree if it is soley a Diana thing. I have way too many toy cameras and my Diana never gets used. I'd like to use it more.
    Could it be postcard size or does it have to be a certain size?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Toy camera elitism? Seriously, get a grip.
    I'll gladly participate if Holgas are an acceptable substitute or someone is willing to loan me a Diana or give me the $40 to buy one of those plastic miracles from e*ay. If there's an un-loved Diana out there, send it along. Personally, I don't even leave for work without at least one Holga.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoPete
    Toy camera elitism? Seriously, get a grip.
    I'll gladly participate if Holgas are an acceptable substitute or someone is willing to loan me a Diana or give me the $40 to buy one of those plastic miracles from e*ay. If there's an un-loved Diana out there, send it along. Personally, I don't even leave for work without at least one Holga.
    Not really. There are a TON of plastic toy cameras out there (I'm on the toycamera.com forum as well as Leon and others). Most likely, anything with a half ass lens is used. Then we'll be getting prints from Lomos, Lubitels, Isolas, Clacks, Holgas, Wocas, Spiratone Portagons, box cameras, folding cameras...yikes. When do you stop? Then you might as well just have a regular plain old print exchange.
    I personally wouldn't mind getting more Diana images. I got one from Susan Bernstein and it was real nice. Holgas...been using it since 1990 and I'm tired of it. Images are starting to look really the same from all the Holga stuff I've been seing but I'd like to see more Diana shots. They seem to have a more etheral look to it.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by smieglitz
    Exactly! No Holgas or Lomos! I have boundary issues.

Banners, Dories, Windsors, etc., would be OK. Anything in the same shell of the original Diana would be OK.

Actually, I would prefer it to be exclusively Diana, but I'm trying to open up a bit and you know, be progressive. (Wouldn't want to be thought of as a Luddite Elitist.)

Joe
    What's wrong with being a Luddite Elitist???
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin