Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,217   Posts: 1,532,129   Online: 1062

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast
    Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This would be interesting, maybe I can manage a hop across the North Sea...
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Still very much interested in this with the new dates. I'm not so far from Mobberley, so should be able to fit it in pretty much as and when.
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole
    This would be interesting, maybe I can manage a hop across the North Sea...
    Ole,
    if you do come over let me know

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob F.
    'Tis a long trek up to Manchester from London, but I know I'll just get annoyed at myself and sulk if I didn't go, so count me in too.
    Honestly, even I would consider making the trip, and I'm not even in the UK... (talk about a long trek...) A tour at Ilford, that sounds very interesting and tempting...

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tentatively count me in! I'd love to go but it depends on the date, it's our wedding anniversary at the end of May. For some reason I suspect my wife might not be best pleased if I spent it in the dark with a load of Ilford scientists...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear All,

I will post some dates tomorrow or early next week, a couple of questions though, the coating machine runs at weekends ( dependant on shift patterns ) but most of our people do not ( obviously ) would you prefer to visit on a work day ?*, when more people are about and working and you could visit things working like film and paper finishing

*If you agree a workday is better, I think a friday is best, because perhaps you could make a weekend of it in the English Lakes or in North Wales both about 90 mins away. If anyone needs local accomodation I could suggest various places...

Regards

Simon.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm happy either way Simon although it would be good to see the factory in all it's working glory, so a weekday might be better??

Shooter
    127 Format
    I agree a friday would probably be best (though if the idea is to catch them working don't leave it too late in the afternoon: P.O.E.T.S...)

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A Friday would indeed be preferable; people who wish to do so can turn it into a long weekend in the countryside. (I'm thinking especially about people from abroad).

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear Leon et al,

A friday it seems would be best, I will try and finalise a date today :

As an FYI If you need to organise any UK APUG function, ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology would be pleased to make available our darkrooms or meeting rooms ( we also have a small training centre ) free of charge, I know Manchester is not the best location but the offer is there...

Simon.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin