Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,832   Posts: 1,582,311   Online: 1026

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon
    no probs Carl ... BTW when I said "dome" earlier, I of course meant "done" --- DOH!
    dome, done, dope..... I need therapy

Shooter
    Medium Format
    BUMP .......

there are a few more uk members here now who may be interested in this - have a look back through the thread for details.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Man am I Jealous!!! Would do anything (almost) to get to meet the people at Ilford.
    Leon can you ask them if they will send me a "pity" ticket?.
    Stop trying to get into my mind, There is nothing there!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    BUMP .......

there are a few more uk members here now who may be interested in this - have a look back through the thread for details.
    Thanks, Leon, for organising this. It looks like I will be able to get the time off. Is the planned date still Friday 2nd June?

It's a bit of a drive for me, so I was thinking of finding a hotel for the Thursday night - could anyone who knows the area recommend somewhere?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Definitely Definitely Definitely - only just saw this thread - please count me in if you can!

Birmingham is only a short trip from Manchester too!

Thanks,
    Matt

Shooter
    Holga
    I may well be interested in this, put me down if thats okay?

hka
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    BUMP .......

Sorry, I delete this message because I have overlooked an appointment at that date.
    Last edited by hka; 02-20-2006 at 12:26 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    harry

Release, the best you can do...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    To confirm - as said earlier in this thread, the date Simon has given us is 2nd June, 0930 start. Maximum attendence = 35, although 30 would be ideal. Simon has kindly said he will run the tour with about 15 - 20, we need to put on a good show really to make it worth his while.

PLease can people register their interest in this thread - I'm just keeping tab of names etc but am not organising anything as such - there is no need for people to PM me with their personal phone numbers or other such information. Once we get closer to the date, hopefully someone will be able to give us some travel directions etc. I'll PM everyone on the list in May to ask people to confirm numbers and I'll forward the list on to Simon so he knows who to expect. We currently only have 22 people who have registered via the thread - so if you know others who could possibly come, give them a push in this direction.

-
    Current list as follows

leon,
    frankb,
    dave miller,
    bobf,
    brac,
    ole,
    phill dresser,
    barry wilkinson,
    carl radford,
    pentax user,
    ben taylor,
    kraker,
    markbb,
    lee turner,
    Struan Gray
    Schlapp
    AndyBax
    Bogeyes
    Donald Stewart
    Matt5791
    LAMitchell

CHeers (exciting, isnt it)!

Leon

Hi Leon,
    Put me on the list please I booked accommodation in Knutsford.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    To confirm - as said earlier in this thread, the date Simon has given us is 2nd June, 0930 start. Maximum attendence = 35, although 30 would be ideal. Simon has kindly said he will run the tour with about 15 - 20, we need to put on a good show really to make it worth his while.

PLease can people register their interest in this thread - I'm just keeping tab of names etc but am not organising anything as such - there is no need for people to PM me with their personal phone numbers or other such information. Once we get closer to the date, hopefully someone will be able to give us some travel directions etc. I'll PM everyone on the list in May to ask people to confirm numbers and I'll forward the list on to Simon so he knows who to expect. We currently only have 22 people who have registered via the thread - so if you know others who could possibly come, give them a push in this direction.
    updated list as follows

leon,
    frankb,
    dave miller,
    bobf,
    brac,
    ole,
    phill dresser,
    barry wilkinson,
    carl radford,
    pentax user,
    ben taylor,
    kraker,
    markbb,
    lee turner,
    Struan Gray
    Schlapp
    AndyBax
    Bogeyes
    Donald Stewart
    Matt5791
    LAMitchell
    Alan Johnson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin