Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,682   Posts: 1,548,522   Online: 871

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Texas workshop exchange, christmas comes early

Just opened a nice oversized envelope containing prints from Bruce. Just like an early Christmas opening unexpected delights. It is quite fun to image the rest of the group opening similar packages within the coming weeks.

Thank you very much Bruce.

regards,
    ann

P.s. I will see that john gets his print when he returns; as he is out of town .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ann, could not agree more...I opened a package today from Bruce and was absolutely thrilled with the print. Very nice work Bruce.

Lee, Jeremy, David and Les I have your prints and will get them to you as we manage to get together in the coming days/weeks.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It is my pleasure to send you the prints. I look forward to receiving yours after the holidays.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice print, Bruce! I am also extremely impressed with that info sheet! Geez!

I also recieved a very nice print from Will today! You two are like WAY overachievers!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    me too, what a great Christmas present...Bruce, your's will be a New Year's present. Thanks so much. I am really looking forward to receiving everyone's prints. I have a wall to fill. Merry Christmas to all of you and Happy New Year.
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well thought I better post an update here...Buce's nice print arrived before the holidays, along with some nice work from Will. Today I picked up some nice work from David that will be sent out along with Lee, Jeremy, Les and myself. Hope everyone had a good holiday and have had a chance to get some darkroom work done over the holidays (yeah right ). Right now the target date is still the end of Jan. so expect to have more post here in the near future. Thanks everyone, and Happy New Year's
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well folks, it's the end of January and the prints are starting to come in...just now the doorbell rang and there were 3 sets in the mail...Gay, Ann and JT. With the work from Les and David (and Lee's are ready) we are doing very good. Once we get Jeremy's in, I will mail out the work from Les, Lee, David, Jeremy and myself..so at least you can all look forward to 5 all at once.

So waiting on Ron, Jim, Jeanette, Jeremy .... know that Frank was getting his out this weekend.

Thanks Everyone for making this possible, think we will all enjoy the prints.

Mike
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I just recieved Ann's & JT's prints. I'd already received a print from Bruce & Will.

Mine will go out on Monday... I've been anguishing... sorry. Wa-a-a-a-ay too much pressure! haha
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

What a day,

Two deliveries from the Post Office. The first from Ann in Atlanta with pictures of Lees darkroom and an adobe building, and then the second from Tulsa from Gay with a picture from the Guiness brewery.

This is a very fine collection of art. Thanks all,

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin