Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,714   Posts: 1,483,037   Online: 785

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

**Updated List for the First camera**

To all:

Here is the updated list for the first camera that had been lost in the mail. I am just going to show the names of those who still have yet to recieve this camera. There are three new additions that are in bold type. In turned out that we will have a couple a frames that will go unshot, but I think that it should go like that in the interest of saving some time.

kwmullet has it now.

tomtom
    eric
    Menacing Tourist
    bobfowler
    gr82bart
    jnanian
    Bruce (Camclicker)
    David A. Goldfarb
    sensanjay
    Dave Swinnard
    John Bartley
    Snapper
    Marc Leest
    modafoto
    Rombo
    Graeme Hird
    Magpie
    Nige
    Nicole Boenig-McGrade

Hopefully it doesn't get lost again

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm confused now. I already received a camera, make my shot and sent it on to D. Goldfarb who acknowledged receiving it and sent it on.

Am I going to get a "second" camera and send it on to David again? If so, that's fine by me.

I was under the impression a "third" camera was about to be sent out as a new effort.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Bruce, this was the original "first" camera, which got lost and was found again. The camera we had was the replacement for that camera, which is different from the "second camera," just to make things confusing.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb
    Bruce, this was the original "first" camera, which got lost and was found again. The camera we had was the replacement for that camera, which is different from the "second camera," just to make things confusing.
    David is correct. This camera lost then found. We held it for awhile, to make sure that things were going ok with the "second" "first camera" and when it was the "first" "first camera" was sent back out on the road. And most everyone wanted in so justed added a few and sent it back out on the road. Got it? I hope so cause I'm not sure I do anymore.

g

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just put a link to this thread from the original, because I found out that the link didn't work on some of them.

g

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got It! Every camera I get I will send to David.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin