Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,316   Posts: 1,536,739   Online: 1031

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

APUG South East Meet UK

Yes it happened I met with Aplanat (Mac) only to hand over the darkroom equipment I posted earlier this week , pleasure to meet him , been doing the photography thing for a long time and shoots all formats, im not sure how long he's been on APUG but his main comment on the UK side was that we dont do much here like meet and talk and exchange views and things, he said I look out on the forum and nothing doin, we actually seemed to have quite a bit in common in our chosen subject field so I think we will be getting together on a couple of things, shall I post the intentions on the forum, because I would like to meet with like minded APUGGERS and I think Aplanat would like to do the same judging by our meeting ,mind you it was cold enough to freeze em back on tonight in Brentwood so we kept it short.

Best Rgds
    Dusty
    The camera cannot lie, but it cannot help being selective.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Check out UK APUG Region
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Large Format
    HI ,, I will second those comments and it was brrrrr cold.I was thinking perhaps maybe a gathering for a shoot perhaps Epping forest on a weekend? anyone interested in meeting up. Also are there any large format photographers in east part of London working on any projects such as urban landscapes and documentary?
    How about a UK print exchange i am sure there are enough of uk Apuggers who maybe interested in some print/swap/meet etc. i feel i am clutching at straws but i have started the ball rolling hopefully

Regards
    Aplanat

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin