Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,554   Posts: 1,545,007   Online: 752

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I won't be able to do it the weekend of the 22nd, nor on Easter, but the rest of the month looks ok for me.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You're so sweet! LOL!
    Those would work for me!!!! But, if everyone is better on the second weekend I'll have to catch the next one instead. Hope it warms up soon! I need to call the couple for the wedding because they've never contacted me for engagement pics and it's been forever since we met up...maybe things have changed....
    ~Jessica

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We haven't discussed this for a few weeks. How does Sunday, April 9th, or Saturday, April 15th work for everyone?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Not sure yet. My boyfriend's niece and nephew usually have their birthdays on the same day around the middle of April. Sometime in April I'm going to go pick up my enlarger.

I'd really like to make this since I'm new and it would give me a chance to meet everyone, but I may have too much going on.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin